A wall in our aftercare class needed a little brightening up, so we made some panda themed paper rosettes. This turned into a fun crafting activity for our after school kids.
Here’s what you will need to make a paper rosette:
- 3 sheets of A4 paper
- decoration (Panda sheet)
How to make a paper rosette:
- Place the A4 paper on the table with the long side facing you.
- Fold over a 2 cm piece of the paper.
- Turn the paper over and fold another 2cm on top of the 1st fold.
- Keep folding until you reach the end of the paper.
- Fold all 3 papers all the way through.
6. Take each paper and press the folds down and fold the paper sides together in the middle.
7. Do this with all 3 papers.
8. Put some glue on the middle fold and press together (forming a fan)
9. Glue all 3 pieces together, creating a rosette.
10. All that is left is to decorate the rosettes as you wish. We used panda prints to go with our panda themed class. -You can find the panda sheet I created for this project here-