Want a super easy, super fast treat for the kids? This is my go-to treat for that school bake sale tomorrow, you only heard about now. (or does this only happen in my home?)
What you will need:
1 Pack Marie biscuits
1 Pack Marshmallows
- Place a marie biscuit on a microwavable plate.
- Place a marshmallow on top of the marie biscuit. (I cut the marshmallow in half and place the cut, sticky side on the marie biscuit)
- Microwave for about 15 to 17 seconds. (You will see the marshmallow rise)
- Take the plate out of the microwave and place another marie biscuit on top of the marshmallow and squish down.
- The sides are quite sticky, so I dip the sides in sprinkles or vermicilli. It acts as decoration, takes away the stickiness and tastes great.
I also make these treats for themed kids parties. You can decorate the top marie biscuit any way you like. I mostly used plastic icing or edible prints.